Best Video Downloader Tools To Try RN
There are times when you will need a tool to download your videos for whatever purpose you have. You can use browser extensions or video downloaders for instance. But, when you use browser extensions, there will be issues because of the ads that are displayed in these tools. Accidentally clicking these ads can be a little bit annoying as they can direct you to dangerous websites. Therefore, we recommend users to use video downloader software such as DumpMedia Video Downloader. In this article, we will give you a list of the best video downloader tools you can try this 2020.
We will be giving you a short description of each tool along with their pros and cons for you to easily compare them.
So, without further ado, let us start with our most recommended video downloader in the next section.
Part 1. Our Most Recommended Video Downloader: DumpMedia Video Downloader
This is a very powerful video downloader that users can use for downloading any of their desired audio or video files so they can play them even without internet connection on any device.
It allows you to download audio files and videos from a wide range of sites including Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, and many more.
Core Features of DumpMedia Video Downloader
#1 Get High-Quality Video Downloads
DumpMedia Video Downloader uses the latest technologies so users can enjoy the benefits of downloading any of their desired audio or video under very high download speeds.
Plus, the downloaded audio and video files will retain the quality of your original files so no need to worry about the quality loss during the conversion process.
Now, you can enjoy your listening and viewing experience more using DumpMedia Video Downloader.
#2 Support For a Wide Variety of Popular Sites Where Users Can Download Videos From
Aside from downloading video files, DumpMedia Video Downloader also allows you to download audio from various popular websites such as Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Niconico, Vevo, Dailymotion, Twitter, NASA, Tumblr and many more.
#3 Supports Batch Downloading
Users can add multiple video files in DumpMedia Video Downloader.
The good news is, they can download all of those simultaneously without losing their quality.
In addition, they can also control the downloading process by either restoring or stopping downloads.
#4 Gives Users the Freedom to Choose Their Preferred Output Video Resolution
DumpMedia Video Downloader allows its users to pick their desired output video resolution for their videos.
They are given the following choices:
- 720 x 1280 (HD, 720P)
- 2160 x 3840 (UHD, 4K)
- 4320 x 7680 (FUHD, 8K)
With the above choices, users can now match the output videos according to their download requirements.
#5 Allows Users to Extract an Audio Track and Save it on Their Devices
Users are not only allowed to download audio files they want from a wide variety of music platforms like YouTube and Soundcloud.
With DumpMedia Video Downloader, they can also extract sections from a video and save them as audio files in M4A formats.
This allows them to play their extracted audio on Mac computers.
Supported Output Format
- For Videos: MP4
- For Audio Files: M4A
Steps For Using DumpMedia Video Downloader
For you to download any of your desired Vimeo, Facebook, YouTube, and other video files to your chosen formats and resolutions, follow the steps we have listed below.
- Proceed to DumpMedia Video Downloader’s Page and Download the App
- Open the App, Copy the URL of the Video You Want to Download and Paste it to the App’s Interface
- Pick an Output Format, Video Resolution, and Destination Location For Your Video
- Begin the Download Process
Step 1. Proceed to DumpMedia Video Downloader’s Page and Download the App
Before everything, you have to go to DumpMedia Video Downloader’s official page and download the app. You are free to try its free version so that you will know if it fits your requirements before purchasing it.
Step 2. Open the App, Copy the URL of the Video You Want to Download and Paste it to the App’s Interface
After the app download is completed, open it.
Then, copy the URL of the video you want to download.
Go back to the app and you will find a Copy and Paste URL here entry.
Paste your video’s URL here. Finally, click Analyze.
This will get the source of your video.
Step 3. Pick an Output Format, Video Resolution, and Destination Location For Your Video
After DumpMedia Video Downloader found your video, you can now pick your desired format, resolution, and destination location for your video.
Step 4. Begin the Download Process
If you are already satisfied with the settings you chose, click the Download button to initiate the download process.
Once the downloading process is finished, you can check the output videos under the Finished section.
Just click Open beside your video.
DumpMedia Video Downloader’s free trial only gives you limited functionalities so you have to buy the full version to enjoy its full features.
In its trial version, you can only download a maximum of 10 UHD videos as 2K, 4K, or 8K files.
In addition, you can only use the free trial for up to 15 days.
Once your trial expires, you need to purchase the app for you to continue using it.
Part 2. Other Best Free Video Downloaders
#1 Any Video Converter Free
Though its name suggests simplicity, do not be fooled because this is a great video downloader you can use for any of your videos.
- You can download videos from a lot of sites within a few simple clicks.
- Convert any of your desired video files into any format effortlessly.
- It offers fast conversion speeds and excellent output video quality.
- It comes with a video editor.
- You can use it to burn Blu-rays, CDs, and DVDs.
- All of its features can be found in the app’s main interface to give you more convenience.
- In the free version, you are only limited to download one video file at a time.
- During the setup, the app will try to install other unwanted software so you need to select custom installation then untick the adware.
#2 aTube Catcher
This is among the best downloaders for videos for those who are using Windows.
- It includes a long list of video sharing sites it supports for you to choose your desired videos from.
- It has a screen and sound recorder that allow you to capture videos you are streaming live for the videos that you cannot download.
- You can convert your downloaded videos to various formats.
- It supports batch downloads.
- It has burning software for you to create Blu-ray discs, CDs, and DVDs from your downloaded videos.
- It included sneaky adware in its installer.
- The interface is not that appealing.
ClipGrab is a fast, multi-platform tool that you can use to download and convert your videos for free.
- It can support the majority of popular video websites.
- It allows you to download multiple files simultaneously.
- You can use it to convert your downloaded videos to various formats.
- It includes a search feature for you to find your desired video easily.
- You are allowed to choose the output video quality.
- You can download HD videos.
- It can automatically detect links you have saved in our clipboard.
- It has a well-organized and clean user interface.
- The installer is bundled with adware.
With JDownloader, you can easily and quickly download video files from various websites.
- It provides faster download speeds as it uses multi-thread technology for its downloads.
- It can download multiple videos simultaneously.
- You can download your videos in HD, 4K or any other video quality you prefer.
- It has a LinkGrabber that monitors your clipboard for it to detect your files automatically.
- It comes with a remote management functionality so that you can monitor your downloads even if you don’t have your computer with you.
- You can download other files from a lot of file-hosting sites.
- It has a clean and intuitive layout.
- The installer is bundled with adware. Again, you need to choose Custom when installing the app.
- It consumes a lot of system resources.
#5 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is a simple video downloader allowing you to download all of your desired Internet videos.
- It supports all of the major video sites.
- It can download entire channels and playlists.
- You can use it to download 360-degree and 3D videos.
- It comes with an advanced download option for subtitles.
- You can choose the output video quality.
- It supports 8K and 4K videos.
- You can download videos in batches.
- It uses multi-thread technology to give you faster downloads.
- It only allows you to download playlists with a specific length.
Part 3. Wrapping it Up
Being able to download your favourite videos for offline playback allows you to enhance your viewing experience more.
Hopefully, you were able to find your ideal video downloader in our list.
But most of all, we recommend using DumpMedia Video Downloader so you can keep your video’s original quality after downloading them at ultra-high speeds.