What is the Best Website to Unlock Your Apple iPhone 6?
It’s true. More and more people are unlocking their smartphones. Their reasons are simple. And now, is the time to invest a little bit of your time and a very low price to unlock iPhone 6. But, where do you go to get the unlock code?
The answer to this isn’t always as easy as it seems. That’s because there are many unlocking services out there these days. But don’t worry! I definitely have the answer to this question. The most important thing to consider here is knowing what to look for in an unlocking service. As long as you know that they meet all the main requirements of what their services stand for, then you’re in business.
Basically, in this post, I will walk you through what you can expect from the best website to unlock your Apple iPhone 6. I will let you know what they will need from you to complete your order. And you will be enjoying all the advantages of unlocking your iPhone in no time.
Things to Look For in an Unlocking Service
When you decide it is time to unlock your iPhone 6, there are a few things you need to look for in the unlocking provider.
The Things They Need to Provide:
- Network Unlock: You want to make sure that you will be free to use any SIM. You should be completely free of carrier restrictions.
- They Will Provide an Official Unlocking Method: This method will be the same that your provider would use. Basically, this means that you will not damage your phone or void the warranty.
- No Software to Install: You should be able to unlock your device from the comfort of your own home. And they should NEVER ask you to install any software on your iPhone.
- 24/7 Live Chat Support: Their staff should be there to answer ANY questions that you may have.
- Guarantee of the Lowest Price: An unlocking service that will beat or match any price out there.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: If the unlocking service can’t unlock your iPhone, then you should get the money back.
- An Email With the Unlock Code: Another benefit of being able to enter the code from your big comfy couch. You don’t bring your phone somewhere else to do the unlocking. You do it all at home.
- They Will Unlock iPhone 6 Even if Your Carrier Refuses too.
This device unlock will be permanent. That means no more SIM lock. And even if you have an unpaid bill status, the device will still be unlocked. You will need a new SIM card from another carrier when the process is complete.
What Does the Unlocking Service Need From You?
There are a couple of things that the right unlocking service will need from you. To Unlock iPhone 6, You Will Need:
In order to find your IMEI number, you have a few options with the iPhone 6. You can find it in the phone’s settings menu, on the back cover of the iPhone, your SIM tray, or the original packaging. If none of these options work for you, then you can always use the Finder or iTunes app to get your IMEI number.
Activation Through Original Carrier
This means that you must have activation making the phone active on a cell phone network. So, as long as you have had it active in the past on the current cell network, then you’re good!
GSM or CDMA?
You will need to know if your iPhone is GSM or CDMA. To find this out, you will need to go to the About Phone section in your settings. Then you will scroll down until you see one of three things. If you see IMEI, then your phone is GSM. If you see MEID or ESN, then your phone is CDMA. This will help you when you switch networks so you will know which network provider is compatible. AT&T and T-Mobile run on GSM. While Verizon and Sprint run on CDMA.
iCloud Account Password
This is an absolute must. You need to know the iCloud account password in order for the unlock to work properly. If you don’t know this password, then you will not be able to use the phone at all, ever again.
What’s the Best Website to Unlock iPhone 6?
In my opinion, there is only one place to go to get the service you deserve. You will get the best price possible. For me, it is the only way possible to factory unlock iPhone 6. Plus the service is fast. Basically, you just fill out their form with your IMEI number, current mobile network provider, and your iPhone model. Then BOOM! You are on your way to unlocking your device for good! They provide everything you should be searching for in an unlocking service. And their checkout is completely secure.
This is why I feel you should get your Apple iPhone 6 unlocked at cellunlocker.net. When you choose CellUnlocker, you will be joining thousands of happy customers just like me who now enjoy the freedom of choice when it comes to keeping your device and ditching the service.